When using the app service for the first time you will need to sign-up to create
an account. You will then need to select a subscription to access our service.
1. Once you have created an account and signed-in, you will be presented with a welcome screen on the Search page. You can see which page you are on by look at the bottom navigation menu and you will see which page icon is highlighted in blue.
2. If you are on another page, go to the Search page. Once you are on the Search page, you will need to click on the slide-tab to active the "Start" button at the bottom of the screen. This tab is white and indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
3. Once clicked, the start button will activate taking you to the next screen. You should now be on the Data Privacy screen and you will need to repeat your previous action. Click on the white slide-tab to active the blue "Continue" button.
4. Once clicked, you should be provided with a screen titled "Machine Learning" this gives you information on our use of technology. Click "Continue" to start the process.
5. You are now on the "Your Role" page. Select an option and then click on "Continue".
6. You are now on the "Status" page. Select an option and then click on "Continue".
7. You are now on the "Your Remedy" page. Select an option and then click on "Continue".
8. Ok, great. You should be presented with a text box. Please describe or explain your legal problem in this box; this must be 150 words long so be as descriptive as you can. Click on the "Continue" button once activated.
9. You will now be asked to confirm your selections from the previous pages. Click "Continue" to search.
10. You will now be presented with a range of questions to identify your problem. Follow the screen instructions as displayed.
We provide the Legal Utopia app to subscribers 24/7, 365 for you to identify your legal issue or dispute and the next steps to resolving it. This includes issuing legal guidance to educate you on the essential legal components to a particular circumstance, as well as provide directly relevant recommendations to resources, portals and services that can provide practical legal advice and support. The service will also notify you if your legal problem could be eligible for legal aid. Subscribers of the one month's subscription will be provided with unlimited use for one calendar month, at the end of the month you will need to re-subscribe. Subscribers of the annual subscription will be provided with unlimited use for one calendar year, at the end of the year you will need to re-subscribe. The subscription is inclusive, and no other fees are applied. Note that the services provided by other parties recommended to you are not included within the subscription and may come at additional cost.
Machine learning is a technology that is designed to be trained to complete tasks that would generally require a human to complete. Machine learning is a subfield of artificial intelligence. This service utilises natural language processing or NLP, which is a subfield of machine learning. NLP is a technology that can compute human languages and apply this understanding to a range of tasks that only humans could previously complete.We have put together an information page on the process of how we use artificial intelligence in our service, find out more at https://legalutopia.co.uk/machinelearning
Machine learning is a developing technology that is utilised to provide our services to you, this has been utilised to categorise your description or explanation of your legal problem by statistical probability. It is only utilised when you start the search function and begin inputting information. The service does not use any personal data from your account to identify you.
Legal Utopia operates an online, instant chat service via is website -
legalutopia.app – which can be accessed via any internet-connected device, Monday to Friday (9am/5pm).
Alternatively, you can contact us via the Contact Us page on our main website (legalutopia.co.uk); email
at email@example.com or via post at Level 30, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall
Street, City of London, EC3V 4AB.11
Legal Utopia works with third-parties, including law firms and information
providers, that provide updates to the content we display in-app.
Legal Utopia also monitors and reviews its contents database for changes to the law, as well as the availability, credibility and quality of legal services, portal and resource providers referred to in-app.
Where errors or updates to content are necessary, we accordingly act swiftly to make such changes.
Where possible, Legal Utopia will utilise third-party application programming interfaces (APIs) to update content.
In the event of you identifying errors or content updates, you can immediately notify our content review team via Customer Service. We aim to response within 12hrs.
Customer Service can be reached on our Contact Us page and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should ensure that you have read carefully the applicable Terms of Sale and our Disclaimer in relation to our liability and responsibility for content provided to you as part of our services.
If you're within the England and Wales region, you should be able to access
application on either the Google Play or Apple App stores.
Our dedicated website, legalutopia.app, provides the relevant links to each store.
L.U.E can be proficient in 9 different fields of English law and 1 general
category. These fields include:
1) Commercial Law
2) Corporate Law
3) Tax Law
4) Employment Law
5) Data Protection Law
6) Contract Law
7) Civil Law
8) Intellectual Property Law
9) Land Law
The L.U.E App also now supports additional queries on the legal implications of Coronavirus in a new Coronavirus Support domain. This can be accessed by searching your problem in the usual way.
You can access the app if you are located in the region of England and Wales
only. This can be done by accessing the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and searching for ‘LUE -
Your Legal Checker' or 'Legal Utopia'.
Click download to install the application on your mobile device.
Unfortunately, our service is currently limited to a range of fields of English law and a non-exhaustive list of sub-fields. This means that the service may not identify your legal problem. If you use our service and don't think you have benefited from our service, please do contact customer service to discuss what we can do for you.
It is important that you subscribe to the correct account type, there are two
accounts: one is for individuals (consumer) that are personally using the service and NOT on behalf of a
business; a second is for small businesses (SME) that are using the service for, on behalf of or in the
capacity of a small or medium-size business.
The Legal Utopia App is only currently available in the UK, this is specifically
If you have created an account and you want to permanently delete the account,
will need to contact customer service if you are using our android application or via settings from our
You can notify customer service by submitting a form via contact us, emailing us at email@example.com.
You will need to contact us using the same email address as that used to create the account. You can identify your email address from the profile page in-app.